Tuesday, April 24, 2012

best parts of spring

Besides the gorgeous weather and general feelings of happiness that the spring of the year brings the best part is undoubtedly America's pastime. Baseball is by far and away my favorite sport. I've grown up a die hard Cubs baseball fan. I think you can analyze this and determine some deep personality characteristics that this has caused me. However, I still support the lovable losers.. and always will.

meta. game watching, while blogging about game watching!
 This love is something that I have inherited my father. We were always listening to games on the radio around the house and outside. There's something about the sound of Harry Caray or Ron Santo's voice that just does it for me. game over. 

As I've gotten older baseball is a great form of stress relief. I can turn it on.. tune out for a couple of hours or get work done while it's on. It just instantly puts me in relax mode. I've even taken to watching at the gym, which gets a few more hours out of me on the elliptical. Just last week I ended up spending three hours there because the Cubs were on and I got sucked in...

The same thing is happening tonight.. The Cubs are on and where did the time go?


No comments:

Post a Comment