Thursday, April 21, 2011

fast forward...

4 months. I am almost done with my first year of library school.. I have to admit this second semester has been more challenging than the last one. I don't know if it is the course work or just my general lack of available time that has made it more difficult, but really there is a marked difference. I regret not diligently updating this blog. However, I just feel as though time has just flown by. It seems like just yesterday I started this crazy journey, but that is a little over 8 months ago now. I guess when you are working 3 jobs and trying to keep up with classes things get a little hectic.

This brings me to the thing I wish for the most for my next year of school: I want to get an assitantship. I need to get an assistantship. It would take care of my tuition and really just enable me to have a lot more freedom. It would also provide a great experience that I could hopefully use as momentum to get a great job after graduation. I have already started applying.. and I think the interview process will be beginning soon. I really need to make sure this happens... I want it more than anything I have wanted in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment