Thursday, April 28, 2011

Q.K.T. - Quality Kitty Time

One of my most recent acquisitions is a 1-year old kitty named Juniper! I actually adopted her from the Animal Protective League of Springfield, IL, where I am from. I had been looking for about 3 months for a cat that I thought would fit my personality. I had an idea that I wanted an orange cat from the start because my previous cats were all black and white or gray. I felt that an cute little orange kitty would complete my life! The search process wasn't an easy one. I had all these ideas of what I wanted, but then the timing never seemed exactly right. I was either going to be going home for spring break or Easter and then end of the year projects rolled around and I really didn't want to get a cat just to neglect it. So all the stars aligned this past weekend. I went to an adoption at Pet's Mart and there she was.. the cutest, nicest, calmest kitten I had seen in my search!





So far it has been going pretty well, we are getting along. She needs a bigger litter box and more toys and I need to get used to having someone depend on me. It is a learning process for sure.. I think this will definitely help me grow up a little and not be so focused on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment