Thursday, September 9, 2010

"it's only library school"

Greetings from Champaign Illinois! Home of the number one rated Library Science school in the nation and my new stomping grounds. I am just finishing up my 3rd week of class and I decided that I better start chronicling this journey.

So far, so good. School seems like it is going to be a breeze. The people here are really nice and engaging. I have a lot of down time in my schedule. I only go to class 3 times a week for 3 hours, so the rest of the week is pretty much open. I have desperately been searching for a job since I didn't get a graduate assistantship. Luckily for me I just received the news today that I will be working at the Law Library in the circulation department. I start Monday and extremely excited to have a JOB.

Anyway, this is my situation currently and I hope to expand on all of this throughout the course of my blog. Really I am going to just use this as a forum to rant and rave about the trials and tribulations of LIBRARY SCHOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment