Monday, September 27, 2010

I've never read like this before.

Seriously. I should have realized that insane amount of reading that I would be doing for Library school. It isn't that the readings are hard, or even that we have to reflect on most of them, it is just the sheer number that are assigned. I am expected to have working knowledge of on average 10 different readings a week. I try and keep up, but honestly most weeks I just surrender and cut my losses. Usually this results in a rather quiet Mallory when it comes time for discussion. Either that or I fake it... however faking it has some serious hazards. There is always the potential to look like a complete idiot. I guess I have been throwing caution to the wind lately and winging it. I hope for my sake that I will get myself in check these next couple of weeks or else this could get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment